Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DLX luxe

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
hey guys and gals, i have a slight quiery involving a DLX luxe. I do rather like the look of them and they feel nice to shoot but is it really worth buying one? Considering i have an 09 ego anyway. Replies will be extremely appreciated :)

tiffyman

Allthingspb.com
Sep 6, 2008
bromley, london,england
www.allthingspb.com
when i first got my luxe i fpent ages on pbnation looking at all the pros and cons, but in my eyes it is one of the best guns i have ever shoot, the gun has no kick it is very very quite and the customer service from dlx over the pond is amazing.

If you have the money i would get one, but you maty want to hold off for a while as there are rumours of a luxe2 this summer.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
ahh i had seen that thread when originally posted, i dont think i would get to excited about a luxe2 this year i think we will be lucky but daryll is doing a top job lookin after all the luxe owners out there, i wish i hadnt sold my luxe as it was the best marker i have ever shot and i am defo going to get another one, i simply love them and have tried to get on with both the other 2 main spoolies this year but im struggling, :) hopefully dlx can pull through the hard times, as the luxe has a massiv fan base :)

tiffyman

Allthingspb.com
Sep 6, 2008
bromley, london,england
www.allthingspb.com
ahh i had seen that thread when originally posted, i dont think i would get to excited about a luxe2 this year i think we will be lucky but daryll is doing a top job lookin after all the luxe owners out there, i wish i hadnt sold my luxe as it was the best marker i have ever shot and i am defo going to get another one, i simply love them and have tried to get on with both the other 2 main spoolies this year but im struggling, :) hopefully dlx can pull through the hard times, as the luxe has a massiv fan base :)

i jave spoken to daryll about the luxe 2 and he dropped the hint that maybe we will see it at world cup