Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DLX luxe

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Chris Chris u need to stop the love for the luxe so much, u never tell anyone that between me and you we have had 4 luxe's and all of them have broken, at least once! Its either the eyes or the frame or the bolt or noid! They just ain't reliable gats the build quality is poor and now Smarts has gone bust getting parts is like gold dust! So they ain't all song and dance! Id never have another one!

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
Chris Chris u need to stop the love for the luxe so much, u never tell anyone that between me and you we have had 4 luxe's and all of them have broken, at least once! Its either the eyes or the frame or the bolt or noid! They just ain't reliable gats the build quality is poor and now Smarts has gone bust getting parts is like gold dust! So they ain't all song and dance! Id never have another one!

Nooooo, dont say that!
I love my Luxe it is awesome, ok sometimes I have problems with it, boltstick etc etc, but once it is shooting fine it shoots sweet all day, they are top class markers and need plenty of tlc.
Oh and air, in fact lots and lots of it!

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
I don't deny they look sweet, but no one can get spares for them, so if they break then what are you ment to do? And boy do they break! Smarts have always made good gats just cheaply built ones! Look at the impulse! Are there any working in the UK atm? Lol! Warped have like 5 in the shop all broken! No spares available! :-(

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
i have had my luxe for a year now and never had any problem. and they were not made my sp dlx only used there machines to make them, but you are correct there is no were in the uk to get parts from.

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Well warped are the official UK stocker and repair centre and they can't get any spares! And dlx is a sister company to smarts which they setup, still the same staff etc, infancy when warped had to email dlx for anything they emailed smarts not dlx! :-0