Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DLX luxe

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Well it would be nice if they released a luxe2 but hopefully they give stockests in the uk more info and keep them up to date with what's going on and the status of spares!

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
IMO the Luxe is still kicking ass up there at the top... and this being a gat which was released back in 2008! Yeah, I've had some minor issues with my Luxe but all those have been solved by replacing a few o'rings, which isnt bad considering its used nearly every weekend.

I really dont know where this concern about spares has come from??? From what I have read from other Luxe owners, they have been able to source spares direct from DLX! ... and in terms of providing dealers more info about the gat, I doubt DLX will need to as they'll most like release the Luxe II in batches again so you're more likely to see people queuing up to buy one than having a pile of them gathering dust at the dealers. They'll sell like hot cakes IMO

Back on topic, yes the Luxe was an expensive buy but I have no regrets about it. I've had it nearly a year and its been out of action for 1 week, would have been a quicker turnaround if I knew which o'ring to change, which isnt bad considering its used frequently! I have had no temptation to purchase any of the new 2010 gats released so far, but if I have the $$$$ then I might take a look at the Luxe II and see what new features DLX pull out this time. Then again, I'm more than happy to continue with my current Luxe which is still motoring as it did from day one :)

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
Lol cheers gav mate, I try to look after my gats, and I loved my luxe and was defo the best shooting gat I have owned, and tbh mine was a beast in reliability, it took a battering all year from dives etc and only problem I had with it was a set of eyes, and dlx offer really good customer service still if you go by the reports on the nation, only problem being it's the other side of the pond, warped can service your luxe for you here in the uk, but warrenty issues are through dlx,

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
and no one can argue that the colour schemes are totally awesome man, russ your green and yellow one was the nuts and when i see it at tournies i still love it, wish i had got up to warped that day quicker and bought it for my self, and the superman one was sexy aswell, and mr bling has no end of sexy ones,,,as well as the carlolina blue only see 2 of them though, im sorely tempted to get another one :)