Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm 12 back cap leak

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
my dm leaks from the back cap and it is deffo the bolt back cap because i have used soapy water and it leaks from the sides of the cap.
If i wrap the cap threads in PTFE tape the leak stops.
Don't know what to do now need help

Aug 10, 2009
Have you tried replacing the two green orings on the back section, and the two orange orings on the bolt tail and then greasing them well

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
i have replaced every oring on the bolt and in the lpr no change also i have tried multiple green orings and orange orings and still no luck
Have you tried replacing the two green orings on the back section, and the two orange orings on the bolt tail and then greasing them well

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
The teflon will work as a temporary fix (if you have no o-rings for example), but if that is stopping the leak, then 100% it is the green 020 o-ring nearest the back of the bolt kit that is leaking.

Have you checked for any scratches on the back cap or inside of the body?

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
The teflon will work as a temporary fix (if you have no o-rings for example), but if that is stopping the leak, then 100% it is the green 020 o-ring nearest the back of the bolt kit that is leaking.

Have you checked for any scratches on the back cap or inside of the body?
I have replaced the back green #020 oring many times and there are no scratches on the back cap or the inside of the gun and still I can't stop it I have even tried dow55 to swell that back oring and still it leaks