Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM 15 or GEO 3.5?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I think they both shoot very nicely indeed, and they both feel good in the hands. However, two factors would swing it for me...

1 Re-sales. The Geo will hold it's price well, whereas the DM will drop like a stone if it follows the pattern of previous DMs
2 Aftersales. Planet RULE in after sales. Based in the UK, very helpful and all round excellent. Not had to use DYEs aftersales, but when I went to Campaign last year, PE had a big etch tent, lots of product on display and you could walk up and they'd take a look at your marker straight off the bat. Dye had a tent with no product on display and no one out front to talk to, and seemed just to be dealing with their sponsored teams...

Reactions: H and robbo93

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Id have a planet marker over dye any day as there less hassle and don't require a lot if msintenance. You look after it, it'll look after you

Reactions: robbo93

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
The DM15s really are no hassle at all to maintain.

If you happen to be at CPPS this weekend and want to try one, come and find any of the Nexus guys and we'll happily oblige :)

robbo93

Mar 12, 2015
West Midlands
Won't be at CPPS this weekend, cheers for the offer though! :)
I have an etek 2 at the moment, and was thinking the DM would make a change to the eclipse

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
If buying from new,the Geo 3.5 is =£1240,whereas the DM15 is now only £850.

You would lose more money on the Geo if you were to sell

Reactions: munduz

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The DM15s are remarkably nice and now they are nowhere near as hilariously priced as they used to be. On the other hand I do think that as awesome as the 3.5 is, it's a bit on the steep side of things.

If someone handed me either I'd be happy but given an open choice I'd go with the Geo. I'm not much of a fan of the new style Dye regs to take apart and they aren't as hardy when it comes to variable climates and if you aren't 100% on maintenance.