Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dm11, and bottle suggestions

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Hi everyone, couple things I would like to know is what's the best settings for the dm11? Also what paint is best for this gun what fits though the barrel just to that point! Is there any upgrades that are suggested that make that difference!

Also looking at fuels or safer bottles to go with the lightweight marker. Is this what's suggested or is there others?

Reactions: Captain bitchslap

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
with the fuel bottle i have found it to be quite annoying from how long and skinny the bottle is from owning one i would recommend buying a safer bottle as it is still very light and a comfortable fit ( i have used one before )

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
Hi everyone, couple things I would like to know is what's the best settings for the dm11? Also what paint is best for this gun what fits though the barrel just to that point! Is there any upgrades that are suggested that make that difference!

Also looking at fuels or safer bottles to go with the lightweight marker. Is this what's suggested or is there others?
welcome to paintball bud, alot to learn and research for you - but we were all there at one point :p
settings for your marker are down to the gun itself - no gun is the same even though they have the same parts, tuning guides are out there for most markers and are normally all the same.
How i set my markers up is stock settings, chrono to 300fps (or 280 for woods event), then lower the 'dwell' till you see a drop off in the velocity then up it back again. so at 12ms dwell it shoots 300, then at 11 it shoots 280, 13ms dwell is the one. with the DM series you then have the LPR to adjust too but leave that stock 9 times out of 10.

Paint is very inconsistent unless you shoot the best paint. however even then not every ball is the same! it's easier to have lots of barrel backs and then 'bore' your paint before AND DURING you play. again lots of videos on these.

bottles - down to your budget and what you want! carbon bottles are lighter but more expensive.

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Thanks man, I wanna get a fuel I have no
Money issues going to paintfest so thinking light gun light everything