Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dm11 billy wing bolt.

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Any idea where I can get one second hand relatively new condition. As my dm is still in highly good condition? No point upgrading I believe.

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Also I'm thinking of just making this gun top quality., is there any upgrades that could be had besides the bolt and different size bores?

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
The B-Wing bolt kit is hand polished and fitted to ensure pro level performance. The mirror like finish allows for a lower LPR pressure, which renders less kick. The B-Wing bolt also helps prevent bolt stick, which improves shot to shot consistency.

luke6040

Feb 12, 2013
You can get them on amazon and ebay i believe, might have to ship from america though

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I found it didn't really do anything when I put one in my 12 What I heard was you only noticed the difference if you put one in a brand new gun as it basically gets rid of the break in period of the stock bolt.

_d4Mn_

Mar 26, 2017
Corby
I found it didn't really do anything when I put one in my 12 What I heard was you only noticed the difference if you put one in a brand new gun as it basically gets rid of the break in period of the stock bolt.
It is NOT enough just to replace with the existing non-bw bolt, you need to adjust the LPR according to that.

In my personal opinion it does not worth the money. The dye markers are awesome just straight out of the box. Only thing I use to adjust is the trigger.