Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM12 for my Geo2 "The Mrs"

fillingham

The Thailand Mafia
Jan 18, 2011
Bidford on Avon
hey guys and gals, the time i believe has come to let the Mrs go, no not my girl, I'm single anyway (ladies)
my geo2 in a stunning pink and green watermelon-ish colour, i want to get myself a dm12, and this is what i have to offer you, just been serviced by planet so good to go, some anno wear on the reg and the tip (shown) and some light scratches, (can't see them in photos) comes with everything, Allen keys, grease and a mahoosive parts kit for some unknown reason it's like three rolled into one o_O as for the barrel band, you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands -_- yes i will add some monies if you please, :) can be posted, collected from cpps or super5ives, or paintfest, or if close to Redditch i will deliver personally

Attachments

Reactions: UG2

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
hey guys and gals, the time i believe has come to let the Mrs go, no not my girl, I'm single anyway (ladies)
my geo2 in a stunning pink and green watermelon-ish colour, i want to get myself a dm12, and this is what i have to offer you, just been serviced by planet so good to go, some anno wear on the reg and the tip (shown) and some light scratches, (can't see them in photos) comes with everything, Allen keys, grease and a mahoosive parts kit for some unknown reason it's like three rolled into one o_O as for the barrel band, you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands -_- yes i will add some monies if you please, :) can be posted, collected from cpps or super5ives, or paintfest, or if close to Redditch i will deliver personally
Sweet bro! PM'd a few questions as i don't wanna clog ur thread. :)

Mar 30, 2004
Lincoln
Hey there nice gun would you be selling this for cash at all? I have a dm12 but just nt ready to sell this at current as its a nexus dm12.

fillingham

The Thailand Mafia
Jan 18, 2011
Bidford on Avon
I don't know dude as I will be left with no gun if I sell it, and I'm playing quite regularly so I'll need a new one pretty soon