Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dm12

GhostD

Apr 23, 2013
Hi guys,

Did my first strip clean/maintenance of my dm12 last night, once I got over bricking it of course!

All is fine apart from one aspect, the hyper 3 reg...

I can remove the reg from the body of the marker itself, and remove the macro line but I cannot for the life of me remove the silve macro line adapter on the reg side, I know it's done with an Allen key but it's stuck,the Allen key will not move am I missing something?

I'm on 6 /7 cases now and I've heard that the majority of problems with dye markers are poor maintenance so would like to get it done ASAP.

Cheers guys

stooey b

May 6, 2005
I would try mine for you but for some reason mine is fitted with a 90 degree elbow o_O

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
Hello Ghostd,

has this been resolved. I noticed the thread sort of stopped so thought I'd ask. If not assuming it is the correct sized allen key does the allen key spin out, or is it just not budging. If it is spinning out either go one size up on the allen key, or the allen key hole in the macroline fitting is rounded. If it is stuck I recommend a vice cushioned with balsa wood, or anthing that will retain grip without damaging the regulator.

If you are still having problems feel free to drop me an email eurotech@dyeprecision.com