Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm13 or ego11?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
That depends on who you ask. You ask an Eclipse fan and they will say the Ego, ask a Dye fan and they'll say the DM, with that level of marker it's all personal preference really.

Both of them will shoot consistently at whatever rate you want, both will get through enough pods for a game on a single tank of air, both will work well for a long time as long as you perform basic maintenance on it and don't neglect it.

Essentially they are both great markers and will do what you need them to day in, day out without fail.

If you're thinking of buying one of them then what you should do is find members near you, or a shop near you, who will let you get your hands on those markers, because your decision should come down to which marker you like the feel of best.

Rosey10

Rosey
Jul 16, 2013
Kent
I have never shot a DM (i've shot Eteks/Ego/LV1) and as southernP8nt says above - some people are going to be PE/Dye Fans. I think it all boils down to whether you want to shoot a spool or a poppet marker and what you feel more comfortable with..

My advise.. do some research about how each of the markers perform and look at the used marker market.. What are people selling more of and what are their reasons behind the sales, What markers do people have more issues with?

The best thing to do if money is not an issue, is go to an event and ask to shoot one of each and see which you prefer playing with. I know PE/Lips will loan out markers (not sure if they loan all markers out?) but that might be a good way to go about it.

Just my quick thoughts without being biased :) hope it helps. If you are at CPPS or any scenario games, come find me and you can try the ego 11 and LV1 :)

CJ_Skirmish

Nov 22, 2011
Dorset
I own an ego 11 and dm 11 and i love them both. I am predominantly an eclipse fan starting from my first marker, a Planet Eclipse eblade but cant knock the dm. The ego obviously shoots differently to the dm, each their own characteristics but i couldn't really say either is better than the other and i have had no problems with either marker since i've owned them.

I would agree with Rosey and say if you can get your hands on a few different markers and have a play you will soon know what works best for you.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
DM12 or DM11, there is literally no difference other than milling on the DM13.
Getting older DM's are much cheaper and perform exactly the same.