Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm13 or ego11?

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
Dm13 much better from ego11, in my opinion dm13 shoots better, try them and decide but you will choose dye ;)

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Personal choice, how ever if u go for DYE, by the 12 as you will save a lot of dollar for exactly the same gun barr some milling!

Redd

Jul 21, 2011
Bristol(UK)
Id go for the Ego 11 but thats because im a PE fan boy.
I have had an Ego 11 for over a year and never had any major problems if any at all, very efficient. but if you do go for the ego 11 i would invest in a DART bolt as this again improves almost every aspect of the marker(my personal opinion).

as people have mentioned before id try and get a hand on both just to get a feel of each one.

id imagine they would both have their trade offs with each other though, spoolies are much quieter but i think they tend to be less efficient.
i've heard that dm's need regular maintenance or you're going to run in to trouble, and again from what i heard trouble shooting dm's can be a nightmare.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
DM12 or DM11, there is literally no difference other than milling on the DM13.
Getting older DM's are much cheaper and perform exactly the same.
Alas this is true, 12 is optimal as it has the tooless bolt and grips :) prefer the milling on it to compared with the 13

As to dm or ego, they are very different markers... Dm being spool and ego a poppet