Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM13 or GEO 3?

Edgie1741

Dec 16, 2013
I currently have a DM13 and have had it for about a month now. On its day it has been amazing and shot ropes but in the cold and wet weather we have been getting lately it hasn't been performing well at all. What I want to know is should I keep the DM13 and hope for better weather or sell it and buy a GEO 3. Really I am looking for a reliable marker for no more than £500, new or used, and not an AXE though.

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
The DM13 will work just fine in the colder weather - you just need to know how to set it up. I find the below work well as a good year-round setting for the DM...

ABS - on
Dwell - 22ms
LPR - 3.5 turns (so all the way in clockwise to zero, then back out 3.5 complete turns)
HPR - 145 psi

Make sure the bolt is clean and the action is smooth - you want as little drag as possible.

If on really wet / cold days or sometime first thing in the morning before the temperature gets up to normal, you may have to increase the LPR by 0.25 turns to give it a tiny bit extra 'oomph' but then once the sun is up you can dial it back down and you're away.

Thanks

Ash