Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm4

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
o now you said it looks different it looks like the old angel led or lcds i think

do they have the flat back on the body.

yeah i have now made the choice to buy one of these in about half a year.

thats it remebered now short stroke does the dm4 have this problem.

cheers people very helpful wish i had done this before i bought my first marker.

jason

O

ollytheosteo

A DM3 is the last of the older matrixes, looks like this;

Matrixside.jpg

It's a fair bit bigger and the bolt is a little more complicated than the DM4 which was a revolutionary upgrade when it first came out in terms of size, eyes and the bolt being less parts that all thread together as opposed to separate bits that have to be inserted in the right order. The DM4 was originally a high-end and still performs as well as any Matrix, just a bit bigger and heavier.
If you do go for the DM4 you'll be fine with a revvy, which can feed 11 bps happily and with the eyes and the ability to tune the gun so the bolt will bounce off paint will keep you free of chops etc. The one problem you'll have will be air efficiency, with less shots than some from a bottle, but if you get around to getting a good 1.1L 4500psi bottle you can use it on any guns you buy in the future so it's worth spending the money in the long run:)

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
so the dm4 has eyes

yeah i thought a revvy would be alright so its a good buy
would the 72cu 3000psi bottle be ok or is that just gunna be too heavy.

jason

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
sorry

but i find it is always best to know information about somthing before you buy and i can then determine how much i have to save, what would be the best choice for the money,

thats just the way i like to do it.

sorry if that offends it is not ment to.

jason:)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
if you have a revvy allready and are short of cash keep it

my old revvy could just about keep up with ramping on my old eblade sustained it would struggle but if you play in semi and are new just keep it

other than that save your cash and ask again in 6months time its long long time

and ego 05's will proberly hit around the £150 mark by xmas