Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM7 & Hybrid Shocker for £15 ;) UK

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
You will be emailed or pm's your raffle number and the draw will be done by someone who is very trusted on these boards.

Would that be Lump ? If it Is I'll have a ticket.
HA HA ..Lump and Mikey are mates, I wouldn't trust the two of them with a pair of second hand Slide shorts :D

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
HA HA ..Lump and Mikey are mates, I wouldn't trust the two of them with a pair of second hand Slide shorts :D
Damn, i can't find that picture where it looks like Mikey is feeling up Lump, that was funny.

Illustrated Dskizes point though!

Mikey - So do you win everything or is there a 1,2,3 I.E. 1 gets first choice of Gat and tanks etc 2nd gets the other gat and third gets a set of used slide shorts? Increases the chance of winning and mor people will join in? Just a thought.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
You know lump would never fit into any slide shorts :eek:;);):p

Bob, the way i see it, if you win more for your money if i just give it all away to one person, so will stick to winner takes all.

It may well be lump doing the draw it may well be someone else but the person will be posted here well in advance to the draw :)