The Home Of European Paintball

DM7 Photo

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Boring....

Hardly any differences from the DM6.

the same as everytime a ego comes out with slightly different milling then ;)

unless they change the design totaly i think it will just be minor changes for a while now

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
From MatrixOwner.com

Dave Youngblood said:
Hi,

I can answer some of your questions.

1) The DM7 is smaller and lighter than the DM6.
2) Comes standard with a UL frame
3) Comes standard with an on off.

I will let you know about efficiency and programming soon.

Thanks

Dave
Dave Youngblood said:
The LPR is shorter but the operating pressure is the same.
Dave Youngblood said:
The LPR is shorter but other than that, the internals are the same. The DM7 is about 3.5 ounces lighter than the DM6.

Dave

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I doubt anyone's had a crack on it mate, apparently pics arent even released in america, you should see the stir my pics caused on Pbnation :| 10 pages last night, apparently people had called up DYE and they claimed the pics had never been released lol. Stupid american kids...

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
don't expect different milling, if it happens it'll probably be like the ironmen one with some lasering and a logo.

Thanks for that Leigh, you had a crack with this yet ? or do you have to wait till next season?

Pete
it sure would be cool to have a Nexus version of th DM7, we will ask Dave and Jeff to see what they reckon.

We haven't had a go on one yet but we used our DM6's at the Euro 5 man for the first time at an event and were really impressed with them. As long as the DM7 works equally as good then all will be happy.

Leigh - Nexus