Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM8....1st pic!

purepaintballer

soon to be a gun whore
Feb 20, 2007
lincolnshire
loving the new milling i wonder how you clean the eyes then unless its got self cleaning eyes....:confused:
But overall nice but same as i said with the ego 07 to the ego 08
and the dm7 to the dm8 theres not all that much different.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
loving the new milling i wonder how you clean the eyes then unless its got self cleaning eyes....:confused:
Lots different from what I can see, especially compared with the step-up from the DM6 to the DM7. And the DM7 had self-cleaning eyes, so I don't see why they'd take them out in the DM8.

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk

I cant see how you can make that call. "the dm7 to the dm8 theres not all that much different"

Dye have not released the specs of the DM8 yet. So you dont know what has been improved inside. The DM7 had self cleanning eyes which worked very well.

If it is true in regards to the no eye cover's on the DM8, then they must have a reason for it! Also if the eyes and detents are in the breach in a tube then its going to be alot easier to clean and quicker to clean
Just undo your barrel and take out the tube! No more "where's my allen keys!"

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I cant see how you can make that call. "the dm7 to the dm8 theres not all that much different"

Dye have not released the specs of the DM8 yet. So you dont know what has been improved inside. The DM7 had self cleanning eyes which worked very well.

If it is true in regards to the no eye cover's on the DM8, then they must have a reason for it! Also if the eyes and detents are in the breach in a tube then its going to be alot easier to clean and quicker to clean
Just undo your barrel and take out the tube! No more "where's my allen keys!"
if that's the case all good. i am sure there are massive improvements this year. as they now has Ollie giving them help and ideas with upgrades

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
heeeebbeeschhhmeebbeeee hooba ma wotsit!!!

no eyes covers........got me all in a fluster........why you ask? just think of the storys

PBNATION_JERKOFF8:
I got a chop in my brand new 13137 aggtastic DM8, limited neon purple with skulls colour. but the self cleaning eye wasnt what i wanted so i decided to get a steel pipe cleaner to clean it which didnt do much but scratch it.

when that didnt work i took the dremel onto it and modded my own eye covers onto the hole's i made. it doesnt seem to work at all now. should i put it in the bath?

surely we can see the stories already?