Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dmw

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
yeh that was at campaign 2 years ago werent it agaisnt you guys when lurch fell over the bunker. the week before at temple he walked down to the other teams deadbox walked round a marshall and out of the field. walked to the back right standup shot the guy out then shoot the middle stand up then the back left guy, got the flag and ran it back. only to find out there was still a player in the 30 on the left hand side (doh)

kyle

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Originally posted by joe bob
The good thing about paintball, is that you never get hot shells going down your shirt and burning your neck.
===
Sounds like a left handed M16/AR15 shooter to me.
What's bad is when you test someone else's .45 and the shells kick straight back, just under the visor of your hat and bounces, hot brass and all, off the center of your forehead...six times...and then you complain about the dark brown mark in the center of your forehead...paintball, paintball, paintball...

Ray "Left Eye" N.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
who was it

who did a sneaky dead man walk back a bunker at the m25? wasnt so much of a dead man walk, but i get up, walk back a few paces then run your butt off to the back corner:rolleyes:
againsnt campaign power red. last game.

i just think dmw's just encourage lots more bonus balling, so if your team does it, everyone else the other team plays the rest of the day are gonna be bonus balled to hell. - not too nice.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Don't even bother with a DMW. It promotes bonus balling, and basically demonstrates that you suck so bad that you have to hide behind the rules to win.

You'd be better to keep playing using your skills to keep you alive and at least get some bodies.
Unless you have not skills then do a dead mans, but you'll get no respect from us if you do.