Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do Angels Really Suck that Much???

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Hey, no selfrespecting girl wants to be with a pretty boy. Women like the ruffnecks......:D
Funny thing about that my Ex-Wife and current wife would totally agree with you! They always tell me who wants some pretty pansy that when you can have a MAN that gets out in the wild and kills thing, or a MAN who can fix his own car and not take it to the local garage!:p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
How about wanting a guy that can do all that stuff AND doesn't make you want to run away when you turn over in the morning & look at him?
You guys all seem to want a girl that looks good AND plays paintball (or puts up with you playing) AND looks after you at home e.g. cooks, washes etc, & preferably have a decent well paid job. So what's wrong with us gals wanting the world as well :p

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, you need look no further than right here. :D And WHY might I ask is it such a monumental request apparently to want a girl that can have fun by doing outside stuff instead of being a worthless wimpy cream puff only good for decoration AND do stuff that any responsible human being does? I cook, clean, etc. and think it simply to be part of being a healthy, functional, self sufficient person...why must that apparently be a rarity amongst people?

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Ah, but most guys seem to put the looks, figure, image etc of a girl before considering all the other good stuff, but expect the girl to accept them for their other qualities before looks etc.
Try reading some of the earlier threads (in "speak your Brains") on girls in paintball - they always come down to we want more tasty chicks rather than just female players.
So, I want a guy that plays paintball, cooks & does the washing/washing up etc, fun personality, decent income AND looks great with a decent body :D :D :D
Of course at my age & with a body like mine, just a guy with any 2 of those qualities would probably have to do :p

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
hmmm

this is begining to look more like a lonely hearts thread.....:p :p :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I hope you didn't take me seriously there! I was just noting that the guys seem to want it all in a girl, so I want equality.
Thinking about it though, a non-playing fella is the better bet 'cause you can bullsh*t all you want about how great you are & they'll never know the difference. Plus they never want to borrow your Angel & bring it back uncharged & filthy, & they won't go off in a sulk for days 'cause you took them out on the break in a tourney, lol. In fact, why do I even talk to male players anymore :D :D :D

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: angels are the smeg kings

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer

Yeah but when I see you I am going to stick my Boot so far up your @ss you will be chewing leather! I got your therory right here! (Grabing my NUTZ)
Just to let everyone know, Rooster didn't do a damn thing to me when he saw me. Just thought everyone should know:D