Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do I need a Rotor?

Swixk

Feb 6, 2014
I'm currently running a empire prophercy (not a z2) and i really like the looks of a rotor but they cost so much so would really like a trade for my prophercy but is it worth adding the extra money for a rotor?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I'm currently running a empire prophercy (not a z2) and i really like the looks of a rotor but they cost so much so would really like a trade for my prophercy but is it worth adding the extra money for a rotor?
What do you actually need from a loader?

1) For it to be able to feed at the maximum rate of fire you personally use. Chances are that you don't ever really shoot at over 10.5 balls per second.
2) For it to not break paint while feeding.
3) For it to not physically break while in use.
4) For it to not jam.
5) To work consistently without you having to change the batteries frequently during the course of a normal days play.

If your Prophecy does all of that then there is no need to spend any money on another loader.

Reactions: Marc0

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
What do you actually need from a loader?

1) For it to be able to feed at the maximum rate of fire you personally use. Chances are that you don't ever really shoot at over 10.5 balls per second.
2) For it to not break paint while feeding.
3) For it to not physically break while in use.
4) For it to not jam.
5) To work consistently without you having to change the batteries frequently during the course of a normal days play.

If your Prophecy does all of that then there is no need to spend any money on another loader.
Can't believe you missed the most important thing of all - LOOKING GOOD!

I'd also add ease of stripping down to the list.