Aug 31, 2006
Do i use Hellfire or Blaze this weekend

Its getting colder aswell

Any comments appreciated :)

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
what they sed, used hellfire first off it was crap, broke more balls than it fired.
may i also suggest some means of keepin ur balls warm... :eek: oeer missus.

hot water bottle wrapped in a towel in ur paint box keeps em toasty, just dont pod up to long b4 ur going out on the field.

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
what they sed, used hellfire first off it was crap, broke more balls than it fired.
may i also suggest some means of keepin ur balls warm... :eek: oeer missus.

hot water bottle wrapped in a towel in ur paint box keeps em toasty, just dont pod up to long b4 ur going out on the field.
What event did you use the hellfire at?

Hellfire is BY FAR the best paint - but it's getting colder i'd agree with whats been said and go for blaze - slightly lower grade, so isn't as vunerable to weather conditions

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
wasnt a event was a walk on, unreal near stoke.
got case of hell fire but it wasnt no good so chris aswapped what i had left and i got a case of blaze went throu the speed 06 mint.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
For handy tips on how to look after your paint take a look at our webpage www.draxxus.com and click on the Trade Secrets button.

If you know how to look after your paint then it will look after you.

If you need anymore information then please get in touch.

Spike
Team Coordinator - Europe
Procaps LP

shortybrandon

London Nexus #68
Sep 11, 2006
GREAT Britain
blaze or hellfire

recomend blaze used it a couple of times. brilliant no chops (well it probably depends on your gun!!)but that was in the sunny weather when i played wit it and have to admit never used hellfire:( but some guys say that its blilliant so....

from tony