Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do many girls play the sport

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
We go off course on most threads :eek:

Plus, considering not every female paintballer is on the forums you'd be really hard pushed even to find a representative number on here. Basically the answer is some do, but nowhere near as many males play. It's about the best you're going to get! :D

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
We go off course on most threads :eek:

Plus, considering not every female paintballer is on the forums you'd be really hard pushed even to find a representative number on here. Basically the answer is some do, but nowhere near as many males play. It's about the best you're going to get! :D
okay thanks i think women should get more involved then the games will grow

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
okay, girls + getting shot = scream.
I used to be pretty bad with pain, but I've never screamed (never heard anyone else either?). I think have a pretty high tolerance for pain now, I've given myself 4 piercings (one on the lady bits)

I have heard a guy squeal when he was shot on the bell end though, and roll on the floor gasping.

Theyre scared of spiders for gods sake!
Yeah I am, what of it? You don't get many spiders on a supair field? :)- it's unlikely to affect my reffing or playing...
And, I have a male friend who's afraid of buttons....

Plus iv heared getting shot on the boobs hurts (from someone else :p)
Of course it hurts, just like anywhere else. Nipple piercing shots hurt a hell of a lot more, but still probably not as much as ball shots to a guy.

Thers a chat up line in itself aye... "let me see your bruise" :rolleyes:
...I'd run a mile if someone said that :)

but in conclusion, how many girls are actually manly enough to get shot?
not many....
AnDy
I don't think it's just the pain (women have to deal with childbirth & period pain that you'll never have to go through), maybe some women just don't like the whole idea of the game, or the people in it, or the image of playing soldier.

And...why should we have to be 'manly' to get shot? A lot of the women I know who play/ref are not at all manly, some of the most femenine women I know (Danni, Lemon). Just because we play ball doesn't mean we're manly (or lesbians) :)

__________________________Cut here___________________________________

Pip

Asylum Bitch
Apr 29, 2007
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Yeh, i know this thread is pretty much dead, but would just like to say, i play, i enjoy it, i don't scream when i'm shot, and to be honest, i don't think it hurts too much. But my main aim is to shoot them before they shoot me.

And, really, over-all, the only reason that not a lot of females play paintball is because we are better at it then men, yet we are better than man at a lot of things, so females choose not to play so they don't make the men feel even worse about themselves... :D