Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do MEN diet?

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
I was just pondering life and wondered...is this just a female thing or do MEN ever consider they would look and feel a bit better, as well as live a bit longer, if they shed a few kg?

Here's an easy cheap diet that WORKS.

Each day you need:
4 litres water
5-8 tins of weight watchers soup or ww cup a soups / ww microwave soups - easy to prepare onsite ;)

So, what about a forum diet? Maybe PGi will put up a prize..... ;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yummm soup for breakfast! oh and lunch - whats that you say? tea as well. **** off

i would try but i would let down my team name - xl

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
i've recently started a new job, and it involve a fair bit of hard labour, and alot of walking (12-13 mile's aday), i've not been dieting, but eating sensible, and i've lost half a stone in just under two week's with out even noticing, was shocked... should've relised when my trousers began to slip down my arse each time i went to pick something up :p

-james

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
i've recently started a new job, and it involve a fair bit of hard labour, and alot of walking (12-13 mile's aday), i've not been dieting, but eating sensible, and i've lost half a stone in just under two week's with out even noticing, was shocked... should i relised when my trousers began to slip down my arse each time i went to pick something up :p

-james
whats the job james?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i've recently started a new job, and it involve a fair bit of hard labour, and alot of walking (12-13 mile's aday), i've not been dieting, but eating sensible, and i've lost half a stone in just under two week's with out even noticing, was shocked... should've relised when my trousers began to slip down my arse each time i went to pick something up :p

-james
get us in touch with that place:D :p i like the sound of getting paid to lose weight