Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do people still use old loaders?

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
I just wonder if people still use the Viewloader Vlocity and the eVolution 3 (Egg)?
I have upgraded boards for both if I'm correct and just wonder if it sort of worth anything, still a market for it?

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Not really a market - youre better off helping a local kid at your walkon site.

Rotors can be picked up from about £40 and these are bomb proof so anything before that can be used its just not worth much.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I just wonder if people still use the Viewloader Vlocity and the eVolution 3 (Egg)?
I have upgraded boards for both if I'm correct and just wonder if it sort of worth anything, still a market for it?
I still would have had my egg except I finally killed it, I’ve a Ricochet or two somewhere and a couple of Halos
I moved over to Rotors as everyone else went to Spires etc

There’s no true value in them, but someone old sometimes likes a bit of nostalgia and there is the non cash significant value in helping new players

Reactions: Rainmaker

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
I don´t like thoose Egg´s cause, they are made of pretty cheap plastic material etc.

I do like my Revo12V(old and new Shell, which is strong like Rotor plastic) cause it´s a soft Feeder, which means no permanent pressure on the balls and also a free move backward cause of Bolt contact. Fast enough for most situations !!!

;)

Reactions: Rainmaker

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
Cool, thanks for the advice.
If anybody wants it can have it. I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it perhaps here, or where should I put it up as a freebie?

SiimP

Dec 19, 2018
The old ones usually end up at rental merch, for some to still enjoy them instead of letting them sit