Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do u have to goto tornies to play sup'air?

Well....first off....It´s not my site...Paintball Arena runs under the lawfull guidance of Joerg Hoelhle from Germany, somebody well known in the paintball scene...He has been playing for over ten years and knows paintball inside out and back. I only do the marketing and admin, and hardly knew paintball excisted until three months ago...:confused: Paintball Arena opened up the 1st of August 2002, we´re located just outside Palma and we have two Sup´Air fields. We´ll be open all year, so if you have any plans to return to Mallorca let me know!!..... :)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Sephiroth
do u have to goto tornies to play sup'air?
or are there sites where you can do sup'air?
Well you could have come along to our training day, all sup-air, outsiders welcome and in Wrexham which isn't that far from you if you're in Cheshire.

But you missed it, sorry we had a blast.

Keep an eye out next time we do the same thing we'll post it here, (and indeed everywhere):D

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
The field in Wrexham gets used a lot, not just when RDX rent the field, you could ring Marchbrook Leisure, Wrexham.
on 01978-311300. and ask when you can come and play on the sup-air field.
Gogger

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Gogger
Marchbrook Leisure, Wrexham.
on 01978-311300. and ask when you can come and play on the sup-air field.
Gogger
You should try this, it's a good field, Marchbrook has got some great facilities and Gogger builds a great fire to keep you warm.

Esp when he's doing his Worlds Strongest Man impression with some of those logs. All we needed was marshmallows:D

Thanks for Sunday Gogger I had a great time.
:cool: