Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do we actually care about cheating guns and bad behaviour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
NK, notorious by name notorious by nature? oh you are just so waiting to be brought down lads. no harm to you lot, but if anyone of you reckons it is ok to cheat, overshoot, physically threaten people, generally act like a knob thats fine. threaten me, or my family? I will smash your face in. As will a lot of people i am certain. there are a lot of chaps out there a lot less patient than I am, and it only takes you to tangle with the wrong one someday.
You see THIS is why so much SH*T gets passed around on this stupid forum... cheating? When did this happen... :confused: Overshooting? Ye, to us which is cool, but i dont remember us being called for overshooting all day? :confused:

'Smash your face in' lol... and your saying were acting like... 'knobs'

Seriously... :rolleyes: no disrespect but just take a look at what your writing...

Si NK #69

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
NK--is the state of UK paintball so pathetic you guys got nothing better to talk about than a bunch of kids with "potential"? Once upon a time you actually had to do something more than make a splash in the Mil's wading pool. The attention you people give them is way out of proportion.
As to event conduct somebody has got to act cus y'all are only gonna get more of the same because Big Dave obviously not only condones their behavior but encourages it.

Now you can all stop. No need to thank me.
Hense why we dont usually play 'UK' paintball... (No disrespect to the tournament or wendy, as they are run VERY well and all are ace people... Its just the whole gayness... and crap that some people insist on saying...)

Were not trying to be 'Badasses' If you knew dave you'd understand... He doest take ANY sh*t... We may slightly also be like this in some respects and maybe too much in some players... BUT we WILL carry on progressing... FACT.

Si NK #69

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
Your Mum asked me to do letter so you could play in Germany for ECI I agreed the next thing I hear is that you won't be back training for 2 weeks which would have been after Germany. You don't know what you are talking about. Ask your Mum. Your definitely disillusioned if you think it bothers me what team you play for, why would it?
I heard what you said at d7s about holding us to a contract. That is the last the we have heard from you until today. Are you saying we are welcome at d7s?

purepaintballer

soon to be a gun whore
Feb 20, 2007
lincolnshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAnKy1000
Im not sure you were watching the same game buddy... if 3 of us were on the tower side of the feild (the ref being snake side)... once i had done my CLEAN run through and shot 3 of theres... we had nev in the 2ed tea bag, which leaves only 2 other players (6 players for 1 being banned before) and even the damm refs admit that they over reacted to saying it was 4 people... it was 2 ffs... There weret ANY 1-4-1's either in that game! PLUS we didt get banned, we could of played on... but what was the point

Get you facts right before saying talking crap ye?

We came over to take it as training, see what other teams did etc etc... We got dicked my the refs... VERY inconsistent... and it wast just us.

But whatever... you can all bitch and whine all you want. WE GET RESULTS!! out of all you people posting on here... Who's won a millenium series or even came top 3 in a millenium event?!?! Or who's even been balling at HB? (Yes i know markie c has before you post )

At the end of the day, we train are asses off week in week out... We put all are hearts and money into this game to be the best team we can.

Bitch and whine... Jelousy sucks right guys?

Si NK #69

EDIT: My god, before you all start saying about 'assult' and sh*t. EVERYTHING was sorted before we left!

I dont me to be an arse, just really annoys me when people say stories that DIDT happen!

in otherwords we are great and can do what

you guys seemed cool but you bitched about f.e and thats not cool

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
EDIT: My god, before you all start saying about 'assult' and sh*t. EVERYTHING was sorted before we left!

I dont me to be an arse, just really annoys me when people say stories that DIDT happen!
Unbunch your panties, young fella.

First of all, I appreciate you coming online in this thread and giving your side of the story.

As far as the assault thing goes, I was not talking about you per se, more in general terms. If a team deliberately shoots a ref multiple times, it can be classed as assault and it might be a good way to get rid of some bad behavior in the future.

Like I said, I was not at the event, so I can't say what happened and if the above applied to your team or not. So try not to take things personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.