The Home Of European Paintball

Do you remember?

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Just like another thread going but with a fruity twist,

CAn you remember your first days play game by game second by second?

I can, every move, every hit where I got stuck what happened.

It was what got me going in the first place.

Any one else?

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
What got me was the flashbacks after playing the first time. Lying on me bed, utterly shattered, started daydreaming and I'm back in the woods, looking at trees and ferns and things and then all of a sudden, see a mask and then zap! I'm wide awake and ready to plant a shot into it! Made me glad I just do this with paint!

Also remember the four days of sore muscles that came afterwards - especially the thighs from all that crouching. Every time I walked down a flight of steps - ouch-ouch-ouch-ouch-ouch

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I remember it well, I played (something like 15 years ago) with one shot Splatmasters and I got shot behind the ear from about 10 feet away and I thought 'f##k this for a game of soldiers, that frikkin hurt'
And I ain't stopped playing since :)
Says a lot for our sport I think !!
Robbo

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
i remember starting at worsley (near manchester) with a few mates at age 11. They had just gone from splats to the tracer pumps. i remember that for the firts two games i got shot in the first minute. then on the speedball field (i'll talk about that at the end) i saw a guy, took one shot and watched the ball fly and hit im right in the goggles........i was hooked

and about that speedball field...........well i went back to worsley on sunday to do a bit of training with SAD too................it hadnt changed in six years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we spent 2-3 hours building it up b4 we played it, it turned out a very cool field almost tourney standard.