Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Does anyone have any Anti Fog suggestions?

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by Tommo_Thomson, May 30, 2017.

1. Tommo_Thomson Member

Tommo_Thomson
    Message Count:
    That's a diving trick as well, but hadn't thought about trying it on my lens may give that ago

2. scooby_doo Born to be BUD

scooby_doo
    Message Count:
    Ok so only got to play the Saturday of Borderlands due to family commitments but it was Hot damn Hot so if my mask was going to steam up this was a good weekend to find out what would happen.

EVS goggles and habervision fan result

The EVS worked flawlessly I did not steam up at all so much so that the habervision did not kick in even once all day Saturday so my only comment Tommo is that the EVS are a very good goggle for us big lads, hopefully the habervision is just an added safeguard.

SD

3. Tommo_Thomson Member

Tommo_Thomson
    Message Count:
    Cheers for letting me know SD, I think I might be going next weekend and I have just ordered a mirrored lens and I'm hoping that will help as well.

I was also looking into making my own, but I can't find any 15x15 fans that don't cost me an arm and a leg in postage from China