Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dominations at unreal

Jul 19, 2005
Chester
Visit site
Nobby's still alive :) Bit of a generalisation there Scott about tourney players. Personally I liked the domination style games and the push style each have there plus points and the weak points. The reason, as you have touched upon, for the domination style games to stagnate was that the newer guys would not rush objectives and keep doing it until the objective was captured. You and Jim had some success in this area. I also found at an hour long some of the players would end up back in the safe area drinking coffee during the games.

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
prob with that one nobby, is if i had the flag i'd just run straight into your base and win! still, stop you wearing our (blues) paint again!!.

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
hia badger

good to hear from you again mate

i do agree (and apologise) i made gerneralisations based on just a few players (frank) and remember chris getting very stressed that he wantedto cater for everyone but felt he couldnt do anything to please everyone

i do agree that during the re spawn games some players did tend to sit out a fair chunk and others didnt move for 59mins

i know chris would love to do something different every dommination make it really eiting and have 100+ walk on players every month and use the whole park but what can he do to lease everyone

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
so what else would everyone like to play?

i thought a compromise of a 10 min game on the rubber followed by 2x 45 min respawn games in the morning then lunch and two 'push games' and a final 10 min attack of the bridge or trenches at the end of the day

some thought it was too complicated but i thought t covered all the bases

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
i think i`m right in sayin the reason dom int played no more is the fact you need a good hundred plus playa`s and at least twenty marshall`s both these numbers are hard to achieve and when the numbers aint met the day ends up a bit stale ```` this new style of game should encourage and does encourage a more aggressive yet fair game with playa`s been closer to each other and the marshall`s !!!!

anyway nobby what rock you been hidin under of late ?? :confused:

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
I suppose what I liked about the old style domination was the fact that you had freedom, you could play for 20 minutes and then go back to safe area and then re pod up, have a 5 minute brew and also chat with whoever was there about the other team, (normally about cheating and wiping and stuff) and then go back out and do another 20 minutes.
its impossible to play for 1 hour and not go back to re pot up,fill up on air and have a 5 min break etc, chris says it cost's a little more to marshall because of the bigger playing area

I would like chris to do an old style domination game every now and again, from the castle to the village is enough, and i don't even think you'll need more marshalls then he had last month, i would have a line from the castle door right through rubber rampage and down the middle of the village, then each team can either capture the village or the castle and its how long they can hold it for

if you have it going past the village up to the landrover than it starts getting too big an area and it wouldn't work

I would like some sort of game in front of the castle where we use the sup air and the haystacks but the "1 hit and your out rule" doesn't apply we just shoot untill you can't take it anymore, that game would sort the boys out from the men

Or we just have all the punters starting out in the castle trying to shoot their way out while we hammer them? lol