Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donald Trump

Donald Trump...

• is going to make America great again...

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • isn't going to get elected

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • won't make a difference, presidents rarely do...

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • needs to pack up and go home, and leave it to the politicians...

• will cause WW3

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • would be the best president ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • would be the worst president ever

• would be the last president ever

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
There it is folks. According to our Poll above, it shouldn't have happened, but it seems this is the year of the anti-establishment vote...

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
I´ve seen this:

After i thought 1st another good example that ... with Money can do pretty much and don´t care about anything. 2nd it´s poor to see that the executive Supports the ... more than the People who live there. 3rd there must be a corrupt guy(or a gang) that make all this happen !!!

I would not feel bad to kill someone like him if he thinks he can buy and build his own pink world on costs of other´s and nature, cause he thinks he´s better, smarter or richer etc. than others.

I like thoose People there and they´re will to fight against this ... go on and never stop fighting !!! (y)

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
The choice between two evil isn´t democratic i think, each smart citizen(which doesn´t belong to any partie) would be a better choice, in Germany it isn´t better Inzest between politics and big industry seem´s to be normal and People don´t care as Long there fine !!!

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
I think Trump just put that seed of doubt about Hilary into people's minds and then hammered it in for so long that it was accepted as truth, even though she was cleared of any wrongdoing in every case bought against her.

I've been in Florida this week and spoken to some otherwise intelligent people who literally dismissed all of Trump's ills as "irrelevant " compared to "what Hillary has done". "Standard business practice" was mentioned in response to his bankrupties and refusal to pay for services and work done for him.

On top of that there maybe some white working class resentment that they've had a black president and they didn't want to follow it up with a female president. For all the talk of the changing demographics in the USA, the white working class male still makes up the overwhelming majority of voters and Trump geared his entire campaign towards them.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I don't buy into the notion that this was an election won on race at all.. You have to watch both sides of the news before you can even attempt an educated opinion, and 98% of people don't do that.

America voted for a Black President twice in a row. Isn't that the fact that disproves the theory? I think we will all look back and think he did a pretty good job too!
Now they decided to vote for this tool. I think anyone but Hillary could have beaten him, certainly any other woman. The US voters view the Clintons as one of America's largest crime syndicates. Trump has a fair way to go before he draws even on that score. White middle class is 40% of the vote. Overwhelming majority? Largest block, yes.
Look at the 3rd nominee, and the amount of votes he got. That was the protest vote against Hilldog. They wouldn't vote for Trump, but also couldn't vote for Hillary. If the Dems had those votes it would have been a reverse landslide and the Dems would have won hands down. That isn't an anti trump vote (according to the media). That's an anti Clinton vote.

I'm no political genius, but this seems straightforward to me..

Reactions: Shepherd:03

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
This interview should give a good insight as to why people may not of voted for Hillary Clinton:-

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Lot of people got the Poll wrong huh?

I think Richard Branson should run for PM. He'd win by a landslide.
Kevin O'Leary from Dragons Den has thrown his hat in the ring for the Canada job and automatically became the front runner...