Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Don't have the confidence to superman slide

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
id never dived before was playing the last match of uksm round 8 and i was just going into snake saw a guy pop up and somehow i just dived straight in, i got shot out but it was worth it, gave me the confidence to dive.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Try starting low. Start in a sprint position, like a 100m sprinter when the starter says "set" and burst forward like 3-4 paces, keeping low, and literally fall on the floor, pushing your arms forward when you land.

And just practice, and start making the runs longer when you get a bit more confident.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Also, make sure that you keep your gun up.

By that I mean have it held in such a way that your hand is underneath it, so palm of your gun hand facing up.

It makes it easier to keep the barrel pointing up slightly, meaning less chance you jamming it into the ground and damaging something.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Always put as much distance between the ground and yourself, really jump into the dive. The higher you are, the softer the landing will be. It's physics, that's why planes don't crash when they land. Cus they came from so high. Keep your marker hand palm down with the barrel pointing towards the ground, this ensures maximum protection from incoming paint. And always make sure to keep one hand covering your goggles, for the ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: hipjaw and Cook$
Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
Practice keeping your palms up nothing worse than digging for earth samples, I practiced by using my marker with the barrel sock on and no hopper, then when I got more confident start adding more pieces, but adrenaline does trump nerves :D once you do it once on the field you'll do it more.