Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Don't know what to buy

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
I KNOW THE IMPULSE IS FAST AS HELL BUT W/ MY COCKER I CAN HIT ANYTHING
Hey Kyle. You just answered your own question dude.

If you can hit anything with a particular gun, then it has to be working for you :) Stay with it.

Spending the extra money on a new gun is nice, but if you don't get the extra eliminations or if it doesn't help you fit your role on the team any better then it may be money saved, and put toward an air system :) (Which, from what you've told us would be the next thing I'd get) There are just too many problems with CO2 - esp. if you play tourneys.

I had a Mag, sold it. Got an Angel. Sold it. (Because I'm coming over the UK and needed the cash). What will I get ? A cocker. Probably an SFl or Evo-X. Why ? I like the way they feel, a lot of people know how to fix them, they are accurate, consistant over the chrony etc etc.

My playing style changed greatly when playing with a cocker. I found that with two or 3 electros on me, I had enough time to line up a shot, come out and then fire three balls at a player - more often than not resulting in a hit. With my angel I probably would have 'sprayed & prayed'.

Horses for courses dude. If you think the electro will improve your play, then get one. Otherwise, stick with what you know works.

My $0.02.

Oh yeah. I have been told that the Eclpise Hinge is a lot better than the WGP.