The Home Of European Paintball

Doritos make LAD Bible play paintball

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
@Charl
In other words don't believe everything you read in the newspapers or on the Internet

Lad bible didn't get a note from Doritos and follow a map to meet up with delta force, have a shoot out all over a building and get back to work after lunch
Top Gear (neither pre or post punch) don't get surprise tasks to travel the world or across the country

Joel Dommet did not beat TFDs sentry gun - but surprisingly he did admit that in the final scene, and if it wasn't for the unbroadcastable reaction then they would have televised his first paintball hit
(We filmed with a tv company and they didn't let us give him the chance to feel what it's like being shot as they wanted a genuine reaction on camera, he took 2 or 3 balls skimming accross his neck resulting in a giant friction burn / welt and a genuine unbroadcastable reaction!)
A 15 minute sequence filmed over an entire day

Charl

May 20, 2016
@Tom
Yeah I figured it wasn't legit, as most of the lad bibles stuff isn't!
None the less it would be fun to get an all out paintball war going on at work (minus to mysterious box delivery etc).

Also i can't believe you just outed Top Gears biggest secret to the internet! They wont be happy. :(.

I wonder how unbroadcastable his reaction was.. first hit in the neck! Poor lad.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I wonder how unbroadcastable his reaction was.. first hit in the neck! Poor lad.
We were allowed to let him hold our riot shield and fire some shots into it to let him feel 'impact force'

But the conversation on him getting a test shot came with the assurance that due to post watershed cable tv channel there were only two or three words not permitted, so they wanted to capture real life first time

Then "action",
pop pop pop,
"=#}#=#=## +=%+%=##=%+#= +=%=##=#="
Roll on the floor laughing
"Cut, take 2"

Reactions: Charl

Charl

May 20, 2016
We were allowed to let him hold our riot shield and fire some shots into it to let him feel 'impact force'

But the conversation on him getting a test shot came with the assurance that due to post watershed cable tv channel there were only two or three words not permitted, so they wanted to capture real life first time

Then "action",
pop pop pop,
"=#}#=#=## +=%+%=##=%+#= +=%=##=#="
Roll on the floor laughing
"Cut, take 2"
After the watershed... still couldnt be shown!
I'm sure we would get a giggle out of that footage!