double strapping goggles??

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
GET OUT!

NOW

;) :D

how many sodding threads has there been on agg and you have not seen one! - open your eyes man

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
AGG.
A paintball term believed to be started by the team/group Hostile Kids (starters of HK army). Refers to being cool, in an unexplainable agg way. Agg isnt cool agg is agg. It is cooler than cool. They way you play can boost your agg status aswell. ex. your stance, composure and the way you shoot. Used a lot by silly little american children who spend all day b!tching about their gats and all night b!tching at you on xbox live.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
but doesnt agg become un-agg the moment it becomes widley known or done as agg...for example the whole white fetish from a while ago...is the essence of aggness that it is cool but not widley known...Like the special uses for my barrel socks known only to SYD of the nspl and the illuminati...and has the mentioning of the aggness of my "barrel" sock now made it un-agg... and now its widley known, was it ever agg in the first place...does indeed the essecne of aggness lie in the fact it is unobtainable...or that it fritters on the wind and so hard to catch and only lasts for that fleeting second, like the wind on your face, or that first kiss with what you thought to be the 19yo swedish lesbian of your dreams..but when the alcohol wore off was a 19stone man named russel.

what is aggness? is this agg?

man i swear that was paracetomol i took earlier... so many pretty colours.