Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DraXxus Paintball Academy

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
DraXxus Academy

Sounds great! Just what Kent's young ballers need! And all you up and coming LaSoyas get down to Outdor Pursuits... Phils a really nice bloke and will make you very welcome (and no doubt train you hard!)
Thank you, Phil is a nice bloke, he won't train you too hard to start with tho. maybe Dan and Luke will:D :D :D

To all you young LaSoyas, we need more glory kids in the UK!

i guess this was a bad time for my gall bladder to explode then
cockersrule' shame to hear about that, but I'm sure the club can work around the missing gall bladder!:confused:

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London

Phil is willing to extend the age if the academy member wants to continue.

The fact you already have experience, shouldn't be a problem, tho Phil may use you as a guinea pig now and then to demonstrate - I assume so anyway.

More the merrier - your experience will help the younger ones.

So far the average age of our club members are 12-13 years old, the youngest is 8 and the oldest is 15.

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Team?

That is in discussion, if the team (assuming it will be a young gun team) are prepared to be commited and have the additional money 'cos the majority are at school, Yes I think it will happen.

But nothing until perhaps next summer???

So far it is paintball club, to get the kids interested in the sport, and learn how to play it properly. When there is a huge interest to get a team together. It will happen.

Phil is a very busy man, but I graduate in June next year and the academy can then step up a level, with me giving it more time.

I have high expectations for the D.P.A. and I want to make DraXxus and Outdoor Pursuits proud of the their little asassins:D

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
AAArgh! no!! Phils site is only 15 mins from me... he'll be calling in for refreshments afterwards! Dont worry if you fall ill again Jon.... Maidstone Hospital is literally across the road!

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
BIGGER SITE

We've moved to a bigger site now to house two sup'air fields, so not at Barming in Maidstone anymore.

Our new site is much more shinier:D