Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DREAM SETUP?

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the site I didn't know where to put it. Here are my questions for the day:-

What set up are you currently running? Do you like it?

What is your DREAM set up, and why?

My current set up is a broken A5 with a few mods on it such as response trigger, a hopper which turns every time you shoot (can't remember the real name for it), and an Evil Air air tank. I did like it, until the gun broke, and I am skint :(.

My dream set up is red and black Vanguard creed, dye rotor (obviously) and probably a Guerilla tank. Simply because I think Creeds look god damn sexy, and I think they shoot like a beast. I remember at NVS a few years back, the wind blowing over all the Creeds at the Vanguard Creed stall I was like NOOOOO!

Anyway, let me know you're dream set-up! Peace - Breezyfam

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
It's either loose or it's a cyclone

I have a few, most recently used is an etha

Dream one is always the next shiney one
But an airbow is tempting
Cyclone.. that's the one! I would either go for a Creed or an oldschool Angel. If only

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Currently using a mini gs, standard apart from a 14" .691 cf stiffi barrel. 1.1l fuel tank with ninja pro reg, empire halo too with smoke shell and hk army speed feed.

My dream set up would be a Geo 3.5, virtue spire and I'd keep the fuel tank I think. All following a black/green theme.

Maybe next year!

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
Currently using a mini gs, standard apart from a 14" .691 cf stiffi barrel. 1.1l fuel tank with ninja pro reg, empire halo too with smoke shell and hk army speed feed.

My dream set up would be a Geo 3.5, virtue spire and I'd keep the fuel tank I think. All following a black/green theme.

Maybe next year!
Ah sweet I deffo agree with you on the Geo, I do love Eclipse. So reliable, even there Etha's shred for such a budget gun! Hope you've had a good day man :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Currently shooting a custom annoed Ego07, Rotor and a GI bottle. If I won the lottery, I'd possibly add and SL8r and buy a few more Ego07ss!

Reactions: breezyfam