Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dressing like girls at tournaments and other stuff.

Should Body Protection be worn at Tournaments

• Yes

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.2%
  • Dont care

Votes: 46 31.1%

• Total voters

JimbobUK

Mindful Violence
Mar 22, 2008
Farnham, Surrey
www.havokdesigns.com
One of the things I love about paintball is the adrenaline and fear. I know its likely to hurt if I get hit, but thats what I like.

If I was able to walk into a game with a full head mask and protective gear it would take the fun out of it.

Paris

Cheese it!
Feb 13, 2008
Dorset
One of the things I love about paintball is the adrenaline and fear. I know its likely to hurt if I get hit, but thats what I like.

If I was able to walk into a game with a full head mask and protective gear it would take the fun out of it.
exactly. If there was no fear of pain, it would make the whole game different. You wouldnt be bothered about getting shot, so there would be no adrenalin, it makes the whole thing more real.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
exactly. If there was no fear of pain, it would make the whole game different. You wouldnt be bothered about getting shot, so there would be no adrenalin, it makes the whole thing more real.
More real? Real like WAR? :p

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
im going back on everything i said about these... bought one, used it, love it... i dont go to the pool in the gym looking like a leapor

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I personally never botherd with chest protectors cause of teh temps at home used to train in shorts and vest top... now however meds have caused something funky to happen to my skin so its thinned out and I never play without it, but then most tourneys demand women wear them anyway. The proto / eclipse ones do offer bounce, the empire groundpounder is quite firm and paint breaks but it rides up on the chest if you have tits :p