Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dressing like girls at tournaments and other stuff.

Should Body Protection be worn at Tournaments

• Yes

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.2%
  • Dont care

Votes: 46 31.1%

• Total voters

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i dont see the problem with keeping safe. most of the time you get shot in the marker, goggles, pack etc etc so something to protect the main chunk of your body is fine by me :) safety first

tech

Jul 19, 2006
I do seem to remember that the padded tops were allowed on the basis that they were protecting your kidneys. Well that was the reason i heard.

It is true that the old love handle region is the only area that i hate getting mugged in but a couple of seconds later, meh its over with.

The old rule of two layers was simple and effective. Now from what i gathered in Basildon is that the rule loosely stands at you can wear as many layers as you wish but if you get nothing but bounces coming off you get a 1-4-1.

Great, yet another vague rule that can get the cursed 1-4-1.

Bring back two layers and no bounce vests!!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Also, fat players should be banned as they get more bounces.

And skinny players as they are harder to hit.

I stopped playing tournaments when the cheating became so rife it wasn't worth showing up...... has that changed yet?
'Cos I might come back.

I'll wear the panda suit.

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
personally i dont think it matters if you wear foam like protection. Their are still plenty of hard places to hit I.E head, gun, hopper, bottle, battlepack, shoes and some peoples chins. only if you got a really big chin :p
oh an my ding a ling but only some times ;)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
only wear one to protect this lovely chest tube i have sewn into my chest. hurts like a SOB and can cause some serious damage if it were to get hit!!

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
ok so this might be irrelevant as I have flittered over the last few pages, Many years ago I went for a training session with a relatively high ranked team and they had 30 mins of standing still at the gates and not flinching when hit, this was so that if you were hit you would not move giving you time to hug the bunker and get rid of the shot. I did not agree with this so did not join the team, later being an ultimate on field it was handy seeing a player flinch when hit as it did give and indication that the player was hit, the rules have tightened up since then as there is less playing on allowed/prevalent but surely these "padded tops" enable the player to take a hit without any flinching?