Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Drills?

Beano

Bristol Halloween
Jul 26, 2005
Bristol
www.SoftSolutionDesigns.com
Hey guys im trying to get a few drills together for training sessions as all we seem to do is the same "drill" or just play against each other,

If anyone got any good drills ill apreciate it thanks :)

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
you learn little from just playing.....

set targets up and in turn run the lane shooting the targets (put both sides to encourage swapping hands and shooting with boths hands)

Practice running and shooting by taking in turns running down the tape shooting at each other

to practice snapping:- seat your buddy in your mirror and take "Single shots" at each other - you can pop and post as long as you like but once youve taken your shot you must pop back in

I found these useful in the off season

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Something we found useful was to get an experienced member of a team a few divisions above or from another top team to come to a training session. We managed to blag Copsey who was with Nexus at the time to come up, give us some drills and constructive critisicm and various other tips which we found really useful.

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Subscribe to PGi, there are always articles in there about Tactics and Technique...

However targets for running and gunning are always good, so are small scenario games, by that i dont mean suddnely jump in a wood and pretend to be a soldier...

Take different moments of a game, say a final 3 on 2. Have 2 back men crossing up and commumicating loads, and have the three other guys try and eliminate them.

In theory the 3 should win simply as they have more numbers, but often the 2 guys win, as if they do what they are suppost to, laying down solid lanes and covering the other guys side they often create the first elimination.

Chance this around so you could do snake drills, keeping your snake guy covered, or like in dynasty disected trying a drill where you have to get to a certain bunker or spot first.

Also a very good drill for reloading i have learnt, is to go out on the field with half filled pods and half a hopper. If everyone does this then they are refilling twice as much as they would, therefore you have to get better otherwise you get stuck!!

Random Hero

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
Visit site
to practice snapping:- seat your buddy in your mirror and take "Single shots" at each other - you can pop and post as long as you like but once youve taken your shot you must pop back in

i never really found that useful, what are the chances of that happening