Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Drills?

J

Jose Gomez

Hola

iam speak with Mike Jones he tell me this drill is muchos bien.

when driving car itis mucho eesy to shoot becos you can go mucho fast. and you can have more markers with you and shoot mucho eesy.

Gracias

Bunkerkidz

LISBON BENFICA
i personally like these drills the best:
snap shooting: posting and wrapping
Have two mirrored bunkers, and on the left of the bunkers place a target like a paintbox or something (you can and should vary the height of the target here), then you should have both guys only come out of one side of the bunker (the side opposite to the target) and then i't doesn't really matter if you get shot just don't push it, try to supress your opponent and then wrap on the target, this teaches you to be really fast and makes snapshooting drills more real, and teaches you that you can still come out when you're getting shot at.
Do it with points, like each time a guy manages to shoot the target that's one point, play until someone gets 2 points and rotate your team

running n' gunning: run throughs
This is one of the most well known drills and one of the most usefull ones too...
Just setup a number of targets behind some bunkers and have people run through and shoot the targets, you can vary this drill make people switch hands, jump over snakes etc.
be versatile and creative...
my favourite variation is to place the objects behind the bunkers and just tell the player that's going where the targets are (like you would call oposition's spots on a real game situation) and have the guy run through

hope this helps