Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Drom paintball

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Great guys ! Would recommend them to anyone.
Im unsure whether they operate on the forum but they had a stand at CPPS that'll probably be the best place to buy them as then you can try them on instead of buying a European size by mistake (not insulting intelligence) but as They are based in France they May use European sizes.

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
JP also stocking them now
Few of the JP supported teams I know have signed deals with Drom for team cleats and I think they also made Southampton Venom's jerseys which look sweet!

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Quite a few of the cpps refs have them, I haven't heard a bad thing about them even after some of them had worn them both days last round.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Couple of my team bought them last year and they're nice enough, but being honest I think you'd be as well saving the money and buying a normal pair of short studded football boots for half the price. Didnt notice any of my team still wearing them last time we played.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
One of my guys just got a pair at the mills event, he got the older model so it was only 60 euro. He loved them. The drom girl said she was at CPPS and met with @alexd

Reactions: alexd

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
never been a massive fan of footy boots never get a pair to fit comfortably but droms are so comfortable its unbelievable feel like im playing in skate trainers