Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

drop forward?

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
it's the piece of kit that's under the grip frame of the marker and allows you to mount a CO2 or Air system foward and below the level of the grip to make it more comfortable/tighter/look cooler.

Hence drop forward

HTH:cool:

Julesbloke

Apr 11, 2002
Midlands, UK
Visit site
Like Cube said! It moves your gas tank further forward so you can hold the gun closer in and get a more comfortable firing position. It also balances the weight of the gun on the grip making it easier to hold/manouver when running :)

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by le-pig
planet do them 4 £21.15 :)
under eclipse products
er....

I may well be wrong here but ones listed on the web site aren't for spyders.

You'd have to ring them to see if they have anything for the spyder but my other half has been looking and hasn't seen any yet.

Loads in the states though :(

hth

t3:cool:

Julesbloke

Apr 11, 2002
Midlands, UK
Visit site
Look on the Eclipse wecsite under "Marker Accessories" - "Drops and Stocks"

You have 2 options:

The Eclipse Drop Line Mk2 - which is a combination drop forward/bottom line. It has holes that will fit both standard and spyder bottom line mounts. This is what I bought - it's a nicely priced neat looking bit of kit.

Spyder adaptor - not sure what they call it, but they sell an adaptor that screws into your spyder and will then take standard drop forwards.

Probably best to phone them.

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Julesbloke
Look on the Eclipse wecsite under "Marker Accessories" - "Drops and Stocks"

You have 2 options:

The Eclipse Drop Line Mk2 - which is a combination drop forward/bottom line. It has holes that will fit both standard and spyder bottom line mounts. This is what I bought - it's a nicely priced neat looking bit of kit.

Spyder adaptor - not sure what they call it, but they sell an adaptor that screws into your spyder and will then take standard drop forwards.

Probably best to phone them.
Problem with this is the Eclipse drop line is an integrated drop forward and threaded bottle adapter.

That's no use unless the air system you are planning to use is one of the screw in varieties.

As to the spyder adaptor, no, Planet may well have them in their catalogue but they certainly don't have them in stock anymore. I've asked.

Best shopping online for these, if you can get them shipped from the states. I've not seen anyone in the UK selling them, (unless you have to ask for them, anyone know?)

later

t3:cool: