Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Drop Forwards....WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F**K???

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
No, it shouldn't. Ideally you don't want a transfer of weight below the waist. It will/does slow you down. The less you move to accomplish the desired purpose the better off you are, the more stable your shooting platform remains and consequently you will tend to be more accurate shot after shot. But feel free to argue the point
Aaahh - I think I misunderstood you then ;)

I took your initial post to mean that weight should be on the inside leg - which seemed completely idiotic ;)

I completely agree no weight should be transferred below the waist during a snap.... but that having been said, the stability derives a good deal from having slightly more weight on the leg you are rolling over... which also allows for a faster return.

If you don't start out with having slightly more weight on your outside leg, you will invariably be shifting weight during the snap - which is exactly what you don't want to do ;)

Nick

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Well done, Fi$h

Originally posted by Baca Loco
For the record, Strangelove is an American but you know how easily we take offense. :)

How 'bout another poll? To drop forward or not to drop forward, that could be the question.
Was just about to mention that myself.

For the record, I'm of the "Not to drop forward" persuasion, my only problem was with the delivery. This is an old discussion that's already been had, and being an ******* about it isn't winning anybody over.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
so who is Fish, and if he's a pro player, how come I never heard of him? Is he one of those UK 'Pro's'that play pro in the 'PA' or is he a legitimate Pro player? The only pro-Fish I have ever heard of played for the Bushwackers and was definitely American, and I know he could spell 'just'...

Nick, careful you don't injure anyone when you back-pedal like that. You should get some mirrors fitted or something...

;)

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
My Lad

Originally posted by Missy Q
so who is Fish, and if he's a pro player, how come I never heard of him? Is he one of those UK 'Pro's'that play pro in the 'PA' or is he a legitimate Pro player? The only pro-Fish I have ever heard of played for the Bushwackers and was definitely American, and I know he could spell 'just'...

Nick, careful you don't injure anyone when you back-pedal like that. You should get some mirrors fitted or something...

;)
Ah the Fi$h.....okay....here goes...

Fish played paintball for about 6 years for Clan, he then went down to the NeXus trials and made it into NeXus Eclipse, from there....eh I dunno really, played for NeXus, moved to Manchester, works for Planet building Ego's...he has since been cut from the NeXus roster a few months back, played for Manc Union in the PA at one event I think, good lad really despite what others may say.

Hope this helps Missy.....Q

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
Missy:

Some day when you take some time to come out of the trade booth, I promise to spend a little time teaching you about the technical aspects of playing modern paintball :)

In the meantime, please be quiet and let the grown ups talk :)

Nick

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
""Missy:

Some day when you take some time to come out of the trade booth, I promise to spend a little time teaching you about the technical aspects of playing modern paintball

In the meantime, please be quiet and let the grown ups talk

Nick""

Spoken like a true twat.
.....and I only come out of my booth to watch the Pro's play....

You Suck Nick

:)