Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dumb things noobs do

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't give a bugger if someone looks like a noob........... and carry on insulting them if you started playing with five years experience........ sad really, we all started as newbs and the anti-noob thing just puts people off and makes us look like tosspots to anyone who isn't into paintball.
Ever played an online PC game? do something wrong and all the clan players start yelling noob............. marvellous, I'm pretty proud of being a noob online....... just means I've discovered wimmin and beer :), don't really see why we are any different in paintball......... a noob is just a new player in our sport, I thought that was what we wanted?

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
It does look like you are sprinkling magic pixie dust to other people who never played paintball. They will always ask me, "Show me how you shoot again?" followed by a laugh. I believe it DOES look stupid.

tubbie

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
I have been playing paintball for a lot of years (10+) and Tournament paintball for 5+, and i still think i'm a Noob at certain things.

You can always learn things like, shooting while running, blind shooting, snapshooting etc. etc.

Things which other people could call you a Noob for if you can't do m right.....

So let's stop calling ppl noobs, most of us are anyways!

Tubbie