The Home Of European Paintball

Dump the Peak?

killcrazy

now sporting the ego
Dec 4, 2006
bedlington (near newcastle)
i just measured it...

itsd 7.5" WIDE and 4 inches long.

2.0" sticks out (roughly) infront of the mask, thats what i was getting at.

so in total an area of 7.5 x 2 = 15 square inches of extra space. (and also 15 cubic inches)

added to your body mass.... and that if you stick your head out at a stupid angle that shows the most of the peak. i think thats taking it a bit far myself.
if your bothered about an extra 15 cubic inches, only at a weird angle

Jontain

Nov 15, 2006
Cambs
To be hounest i think it all comes down to personal preference, if people dont want to wear peaks cos they think its cool, thats up to them. If they dont want to wear them because a headband aids more bounces, its up to them. Peaks have advantages and disadvantages, just like everything else.

I guess the best thing to do would be weigh up the pros and cons and the current gaming situation and decide wether or not a peak is needed.

Thats my opinion

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
The fact that i dont wear a peak has nowt to do with it giving me a bigger profile to hit or whatever, it is purely down to the fact that i just dont like peaks. Not to mention the fact that i think masks look way cooler without them.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

would that be the i3's I had off you???

They do look trick with or without the peak!

I had a problem with misting last week do you think removing the peak may help this?
Try to breathe through your nose as this directs the air downwards away from the lens :)

oh and my 2p don't wear the peak only if there is sun glare :)

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
Ok Update

I have tried the head band and the breathing through the nose Its all good so far and seemed to have worked.

I think the yellow mask and mirror lens looks better without the peak but it f*cked me up in the woods with the sun aginst me blinding my vision so all point above are relevent and thanks. TIME AND A PLACE

LOOSE