Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dump the Peak?

B

boca

i wore a sants hat instead of a peak and i got bloody bunkered right on the forehead :rolleyes: i wish i wore my peak then coz the ball might have been deflected
you sound like the lad i hit on the forehead at nq newbie with my bright orange proto paint

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Billy Wing and Todd Adamson both wear peaks all the time and they have won more trophies than you could ever dream of so if anyone takes the piss, remind them of Billy and Adam, if they have half a brain they will soon shut up.

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
Billy Wing and Todd Adamson both wear peaks all the time and they have won more trophies than you could ever dream of so if anyone takes the piss, remind them of Billy and Adam, if they have half a brain they will soon shut up.
Most people I know don't even have half......................

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
dump the peak.. 100% correct

our 1st tourny we got 1four1'd cause 1 of our players was shot on the peak and didnt realise. now we dont wear em. wat r they for? ive duck taped the air vents in the top of my goggles and still playin tournies there is no difference to leaving them untaped. to stop glare i hear u say... well thats the idea behind tinted lenses.. they r sooo recball that its untrue...