Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Duracell - Procell

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Thats is quite a lot though and i suppose the firm we use did say they come from Duracell rather than warehouse but good find though.

Its funny they are selling cheap ***i batteries for more than Procells : )

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Dont know if it helps but our supplier to my company offered us:

£9.50 for 10 PROCELL 9V
£3.20 for 10 PROCELL AA
£3.20 for 10 PROCELL AA (Ive ordered loads never find these for the remotes : )

They do Lithium AA and AAA`s to but they are £4 for 2 !!!

Anyway I have just ordered myself 10 Packs of each due to min order good thing is these get shipped to us from Duracell rather than sitting around in a warehouse apparently.

Not making a business of this but happy to do a bulk order if people want them on a monthly basis of ordering
Is that including postage and paypal? if so i'll get back to you in a day or so once i check my finances :p (interested in a box of 9v procells)

Also, you know how long it'd take to get to us?

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
like it says not planning on making a business just helping people out if your offended or its not wanted i shall retreat and they can get of someone profiting out of them ;)

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Ah right, its just I thought you where doing another group buy, and would be silly backing off a finished thread, my mistake ^_^

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
are the prices including postage and paypal? if so i'll get back to you in a day or so once i check my finances (interested in a box of 9v procells)

Also, you know how long it'd take to get to us from the US?

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
I was onlu doing it to help as the Thread had gone dry and whilst ordering could add others in but it seems to have upset one of the users so your gonna have to get your own :rolleyes: