Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

duse eny bodey knowe joeyarm strongs brother

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
OK, I may sound old at this point and it perhaps it is poignant that today the teachers three year pay award was offered along with the comment that they are first class!

I looked at the first post a few times before I understood what he was trying to say and immediately thought dam kid and text talk, but when you look at the amount of characters used it is not a text saving language so the poster must either be:

A, Dyslectic!
B, Stupid!

I do not think it is "A" because at some point he would have become aware that he suffers with that problem and the genuine people who have that would normally use a spell checking programme to save themselves any embarrassment with the post.
So it must be "B" and that seriously pisses me off.

Education is a great thing and when morons reject the opportunity it offers, that only gives the rest of us someone else to pay for with our tax payments because the uneducated/stupid always end up on long term benefits and maybe get there fifteen minutes of fame on Jeremy Kyle.

Why can we not agree that if you do not leave School with at least some standard of education - the state can sterilise you !
At least that will save us some cash.

Russ

I have had a bad week, does it show :)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Another newbie destroyed by the Spelling Gestapo. Nobody thought to give him a prod in the right direction? Out of everything that goes on here, this is what annoys me the most.

And lay off the immigrants, they are the natural predator of the paedophile, or so Gordon Brown told me.

Skeet

Platinum Member
OK, I may sound old at this point and it perhaps it is poignant that today the teachers three year pay award was offered along with the comment that they are first class!

I looked at the first post a few times before I understood what he was trying to say and immediately thought dam kid and text talk, but when you look at the amount of characters used it is not a text saving language so the poster must either be:

A, Dyslectic!
B, Stupid!

I do not think it is "A" because at some point he would have become aware that he suffers with that problem and the genuine people who have that would normally use a spell checking programme to save themselves any embarrassment with the post.

Education is a great thing and when morons reject the opportunity it offers, that only gives the rest of us someone else to pay for with our tax payments because the uneducated/stupid always end up on long term benefits and maybe get there fifteen minutes of fame on Jeremy Kyle.

Why can we not agree that if you do not leave School with at least some standard of education - the state can sterilise you !

Russ

I have had a bad week, does it show :)
Quoted For Truth...EDIT: But we should remember that some people, are just born stupid...or are brought up around stupidity, it's a nature nurture debate, but...true enough.

COOKS:A prod in the right direction...what..like towards Dover?:D
I think, sadly that by the time I arrived, the bandwagon was already rolling past and I simply could not help myself. Normally, I would point out the use of Google Spell Check, as a viable option.
But as Mr Smith says, you can tell by the words, that that is how he/she speaks. With total lack of diction and "blue blooded murder of the English tongue".
As a general rule and I do generalise a touch here, if someone speaks that way, then you can rest assured, that under the shoulder hunched Hoody, Sloth will be residing...it's sad but true.

I remain, however, in awe of your literary genius and sensibilities.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
people on this forum seem to be far too clicky at times, a person with a low post count can get riped whilst high posting people are alowed to post complete crap

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
god dam stupid text talk.....kids don't even know how to use a keyboard anymore.....mutter.....mutter
LMAO.

If I had a sig that would be in it. :D

Russel Smith said:

A, Dyslectic!
B, Stupid!

Russ

I have had a bad week, does it show
Your punctuation sucks young man. :p

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
people on this forum seem to be far too clicky at times, a person with a low post count can get riped whilst high posting people are alowed to post complete crap
no aslong as it is easy to read and not txt talk, we dont care, we just like to introduce people to the forum rules the hardway.

p.s. just because your a long time member doesnt exclude you from crap spelling. mind its not that bad, just the odd double letter here and there missed out. at least we can understand it.

having said all that i dont bother with any of the floating punctuation.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
COOKS: I think, sadly that by the time I arrived, the bandwagon was already rolling past and I simply could not help myself. Normally, I would point out the use of Google Spell Check, as a viable option.
But as Mr Smith says, you can tell by the words, that that is how he/she speaks. With total lack of diction and "blue blooded murder of the English tongue".
As a general rule and I do generalise a touch here, if someone speaks that way, then you can rest assured, that under the shoulder hunched Hoody, Sloth will be residing...it's sad but true.
I'm inclined to agree, he may well be a young rat boy who's spell checking was limited to his fake Gas Board ID, but at the same time he might not be, and may just be a horrible speller who never expected to be brutally ridiculed for his forum ignorance. I think a nudge in the right direction, as in "Get a spell checker, noob", or a "Read the rules Dingus" would have been the nicer approach. If he continued to post as if he was writing on a bus shelter wall, by all means go in two footed, and beat the living piss outta him.

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
fair enough point there, but the people with high post count tend not to type utter crap, so that it needs a Egyptian to decipher it.... ;)

how do you think Mikey has survived so long :eek: :rolleyes: :D