Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

duse eny bodey knowe joeyarm strongs brother

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
OK, I may sound old at this point and it perhaps it is poignant that today the teachers three year pay award was offered along with the comment that they are first class!

I looked at the first post a few times before I understood what he was trying to say and immediately thought dam kid and text talk, but when you look at the amount of characters used it is not a text saving language so the poster must either be:

A, Dyslectic!
B, Stupid!

I do not think it is "A" because at some point he would have become aware that he suffers with that problem and the genuine people who have that would normally use a spell checking programme to save themselves any embarrassment with the post.
So it must be "B" and that seriously pisses me off.

Education is a great thing and when morons reject the opportunity it offers, that only gives the rest of us someone else to pay for with our tax payments because the uneducated/stupid always end up on long term benefits and maybe get there fifteen minutes of fame on Jeremy Kyle.

Why can we not agree that if you do not leave School with at least some standard of education - the state can sterilise you !
At least that will save us some cash.

Russ

I have had a bad week, does it show :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cheers Russ needed that nap

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yup amount can be adjusted,

i have 40 posts per page :)

you can like 10, 20 30 40, the option is in user cp

and pipers post just made my week

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cheers Russ needed that nap

Always happy to oblige mate..... :p

Russ