Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dutch Masters 2003 - Confirmation of facts by Stephen Baldwin

Diablo Europe

Jan 22, 2003
Visit site
As the promoter of the Mayhem Masters, which last year was held in Amsterdam under the name DMA, I confirm the following facts regarding the 2003 event.

We have every intention of holding this year's event in Holland and at no time has this organisation intimated otherwise.

There are certain issues that need final agreements and contracts signed, which I will be doing this week in Amsterdam.

By Tuesday of next week we will be in a position to 100% confirm the location of the event. To be totally safe, I would always suggest that teams actually enter the event prior to booking flights and hotels.

All teams that are booked in are kept fully informed of all aspects of the event.

For entry information, please contact diablodirect@yahoo.co.uk or phone 44 (0)1273 696700

We do have a dispute with the owner of the DMA website, which we have now cut all links with. This website has nothing whatsoever to do with us as promoters or the Millennium Series and all information emanating from it should be ignored.

Stephen Baldwin

NeyZan

Dark lord of the Sith ;)
Jan 21, 2003
groups.msn.com
Great news !!! :D:D:D:D

This is great news, but, why it's nothing said in millennium -series website?

this fact can drive a lot of teams to error.

:D

but many thanks for clearing it :D

NeyZan

Dark lord of the Sith ;)
Jan 21, 2003
groups.msn.com
yes you're true...

I hope that the millennium series organisation look forward to solve this situation...

updates, results... this is one of the few bad points in the millennium series...