Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Duty Calls, 2nd Nov Scotch Corner

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Sorry to totally change the subject but I've just noticed where your from and I'm going to be setting the firework display at Coatbridge tomorrow. Hope you enjoy if your watching

Funky Diver

Jul 7, 2007
www.funkydiver.com
The team, having now spent some time in therapy and on the road to recovery, want to take the time to say a few thank you's to folks for the 2008 season, especially with the culmination of our game Sunday gone.

First up, is Wendy and Dave Auton of Scotch Corner Paintball Village. Whilst Wendy focus's mainly on Tournie ball, she is indeed one of the most passionate folks we've met in terms of moving PB forward. A very cool character that I know a lot of you have had the pleasure to meet, and letting us run away with our fantasy world to real life for the last two years has just been FAB!! If it wasn't for Wendy, the team probably would not have moved so far forward in the last 2 years.

Everyone that managed to think about making it to our games over the last two years. We want to thank you for your trust that we could deliver an experience that you would enjoy, and to have nearly tripled our attendance this year from last and hopefully put a good show on just reaffirms that we managed to do what we like to do best... Make folks Happy :D

Our Game sponsors... let's face it... these guys are indeed commited to Scenario in the UK. It's a multiplying sport, and I'm sure they'll all be in it for the long haul.

BZ - what can we say... forever committed to the game, not only giving freely prizes to the raffle, but consistently providing folks with support and generally being all round lovely chaps. I hear their socks are very warm :D

Planet Eclipse - I'm sure most of you didn't count how much the goodies were worth that we gave out on Sunday. Let's just say it FAR exceeded our expectations, and the fact that they were able to support the game in such a way is outstanding.

JT Paintball- Again, providing an outstanding supply of merchandise for the raffle.

BT Battalion On a personal note, BT have done more than humour me over the last two years, and for me to ring up to be told, here have a marker.. I was bowled over. I'm not going to bang on about BT, unless someone wants me to, I'll be more than happy to next time you see me :D

H-Pac I honestly don't think that folks realise how much time and effort these guys go to to "do the job" Whilst there are other air providers out there, we have to say that for us, H-Pac have delivered our expectations everytime that we've had the pleasure to use them (even being told my bottles were out of date at Kellys by two days... I hadn't even noticed!) So thankyou for keeping us safe and happy 'ballers.

Ultimately, we're just a group of guys that enjoy a bit of self harm and bimbling around the countryside, meeting up with our mates for a few bevvies and having fun. We'd like to think we do it seriously, but at the end of hte day... when the last shot is fired... we're just as eager as anyone to get back on the field and shoot with or at you.

Here's hoping 2009 is a bumper year for OUR sport. Peace :)

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
was a great game after we got into the thick of things - better still that we were on the winning side (again :D )

pretty much game of the year for me.

and the best air supply of the games i've been at - the extra station on field was a bonus!

great marshalling - they got stuck right in there and hauled people out (a few of them literally!!)

funniest moments came in the darker woods and around the village down the left (?) of the site as the light was fading - some hilarious blue-on-blue firing. especially when 2 of our guys were playing tag with 2 of the guys from PBA, trying to outflank each other.

got taken out 4 times - twice by my own reds....(damn those axis boys....)

only downside - wasn't convinced by the polar ice :( at times it just didn't like the sp8s, sp1s, tm7 or tac8 much at all.

roll on next year.

in the meantime - let's get that dvd done!!

did i mention we won?!! :p

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
as a player that normally plays tournies not scenario paintball , this was my first 'big game' and i loved it , all that paint flying around it , it was so much fun , thanx 360.

on another note who was taking all the pictures and where can we get to see them , i know there was some of me in there somewhere:D:D